Robot Management System
Total disposition of production steps within one production line.
- Coordination and optimization of routes and movements of the robots
- Optimized coordination of production steps
- Control of material flow, work sequences and processing steps
- Exact documentation of production data
- Analysis of production data for quality improvement of the work pieces
- Recording and display of changes in status, operation mode or malfunctions of underlying systems
From the monemt the blank piece is fed into the system, the robot management system controls material flow and work sequences including all processing steps up to removal and palletizing of the finished parts within the production line.
Every work step is minutely logged at serial number level and can on request be reported to a super-ordinate host system.
Changes in status or operation mode of the robots as well as any malfunctioning of the underlying systems are recorded and displayed by the PMS Client Program.
Types and frequency of malfunctions can be analyzed by means of statistical reports to improve the quality of the finished parts.