Why always buy a new one? We’ll make your system fit for the future!
From sketshpad to installation:
Modernization planning that takes current structures fully into account
Your aim is to modernize, optimize or enlarge an existing system?
We efficiently boost the performance of your system using a targeted approach.
- Our logistics experts develop new systems concepts in close co-operation with your staff. In the course of this process technical and economic measures are adjusted to match your company’s requirements.
- Our more than 25 years´ experience in the development of logistics systems for a variety of industries guarantees tailor-made logistic concepts.
- By using state-of-the-art conveyor control technology and software modules, we are able to connect your system to all established ERP-Systems, e.g. SAP or Host Systems.
- Detailed analysis of your current system technology allows us to plan for step-by-step implementation.Restructuring measures may be conducted while the system is still in operation or when production is closed down, e.g. on weekends or during holidays.
- We are experts in updating systems and can achive extremely short retrofit times, avoiding major interference of your logistics processes.
Some of the advantages of modernizing your logistic system or your production plant:
- Increased warehouse and production capacity
- Streamlined workflow
- Your plant´s profitability is increased
- Your plant´s productivity is increased
- Costs per unit and process costs are optimized
- Replacing out-of-date technology means a guaranteed supply of spare parts
- Operational down time is decreased and guarded against
- Reduced maintenance costs
- The new warehouse system allows multiple tenants so it can be used by several customers at the same time.
- Improved material flow control
- Improved warehouse-management-system and organization
- Optimized communication between connected systems, such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), warehouse management system, material flow control, etc.
- Energy management for saving energy and increase in efficiency
For some examples for successfully implemented projects worldwide:
please see References/Modernisation