Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Optimal implementation of all storage-related processes and the management of warehouses and distribution centres
The warehouse management system ensures the comfortable management of articles (including lots), orders and storage areas, such as incoming goods, goods outward, picking and shipping.
PMS-W supports automatic high bay warehouses, automatic small parts warehouses and manual warehouses as well as manual picking via handheld radio-operated scanners.
The program is furnished with a comprehensive routing and route-planning tool in order to transport articles to different places inside a production plant. The orders are executed by integrated stacking control or milk run systems.
The PMS-W operates in close cooperation with a variety of host systems. Communication with SAP via standard IDOCs and RFC makes standardized and smooth communication with the market-leading ERP-System possible.
Together with our PMS-M, the Warehouse Management System is the perfect combination for the complete management and control of your automatic warehouse system.
- Convenient and clear article administration
- Central management of the different storage areas
- Flexible mapping of the individual areas of the fully-automatic warehouse system technology
- Precise logging of all workflows
- The warehouse management system is multi-client capable, so it can be operated by several clients
- Improvement of the warehouse management system and organisation
- Better communication between systems, such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), warehouse management and material flow control