Added value thanks to energy-efficient warehousing
At its maximum performance level and optimised equipment use, overall energy consumption can be reduced by up to 25%.
Principles of energy management:
- Plant analysis
- Documentation of which measures are appropriate and where they can be implemented with the greatest impact
- Continuous efficiency monitoring
Energy recovery and DC intermediate circuits ensure that braking energy is made available for other consumers.
Saving energy with our PMS-W warehouse management system:
- PMS-W automatically adapts the speed and the acceleration of active components, such as stacker cranes and lifting devices as required.
- Time-delayed approaching of stacker cranes and single axles prevents load peaks
- Restacking jobs are carried out at night with reduced energy demand
- The entire installation is furnished with power saving circuits
- Interfaces to the building management system to control lighting, heating, ventilation or the compressed air supply as required
Documentation and efficiency monitoring:
- Energy consumption is quantified, recorded and assigned to cost centres
- Visualisation of the data to create transparency
Learn more in our PMS-E brochure.
Benefits in Every Respect:
- Reduce costs
- Reduce wear
- Energy recovery
- Energy savings
- Environmental protection, CO2 reduction
- Process optimisation
- Efficiency monitoring and motivation